|Recommended||Download driver for: SONY VGN-NS270J/S|
|Supported System||Windows 10 (64bit), win 10(32bit), Win 8 (32bit), Win 8 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit), Win 8.1 (32bit), Win 7 (64bit), Win 7 (32bit), Win Vista (64bit), Windows XP (64bit), Win Vista (32bit), Windows Server 2003 (32bit), Windows XP (32bit)|
|File Size||9726 kb|
|Description||Pioneer BD-ROM BDC-TD01 Firmware Update for SONYVGN-NS270J/S
This utility updates the Pioneer BD-ROM BDC-TD01 drive firmware toversion 1.03 and provides the following benefits:
Improves the read/write function for CD media
Resolves an issue where an error occurs when attempting to formatSony® CD-RW media
How can You Update Sony Drivers?
How to Update Drivers with Device Manager?
QUESTION: So I have a Sony Vaio SVD11225CYB and the usb ports are not working. Optical 3 button mouses cannot connect nor can my USB both of which work on other computers. I have absolutely no idea what the problem is.
Although, I looked into device manager and found USB root hub xhcl had an exclamation mark next to it. It says that it cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver could possibly be corrupted or missing. (Code 39). Once I try to update the driver for it it says the driver is up to date. Does this have anything to do with it?
I've also tried uninstalling all the usb extensions and rebooting. It did nothing (All the extensions came back even xhcl with the exclamation mark).
I really don't know what to do and any help will be appreciated.
ANSWER: Possibly the driver is corrupted or the USB devices are busted. Let's isolate the issue. Kindly follow these steps:
- Power cycle - Remove the battery and all peripherals -> press and hold the power button for 5 seconds OR, if the battery is not removable, remove all peripherals -> look for a battery off button on the bottom of the laptop -> push the button for 5 seconds
- Reset BIOS
- Download the drivers for your Sony device.
- Run Vaio update and Windows update.
To download and update the driver for SONY VGN-NS270J/S yourself (If you know computers well)
It's best to let Windows install device drivers automatically. But if Windows can't find a driver for your SONY VGN-NS270J/S, you can look for a driver on the manufacturer's website of SONY. Driver updates are often available in the support section of such sites.
Once you find the updated driver, follow the installation instructions on the website. Most drivers are self-installing—after you download them, you usually double-click the file to begin the installation, and then the driver installs itself on your computer. But make sure your are downloading drivers from a safe website to avoid virus attack or registry corruption. Download a professional driver updater or find a geek to help you.
Fail to Update SONY VGN-NS270J/S Driver? Don't Give Up! Try DriverTuner
1. Download Driver Updater and double click it to install
2. Scan your computer for outdated drivers. Select the drivers(here you should select SONY VGN-NS270J/S) you want to update and click download
3. When the drivers are downloaded, click SETUP to install them. That's it. Your driver for SONY VGN-NS270J/S has been updated. Sometimes you need to reboot your computer to let the changes take effect.
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP