|Recommended||Download driver for: SONY VGN-NR460E/P|
|Supported System||Windows 10 (64bit), win 10(32bit), Win 8 (32bit), Windows 8 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit), Win 8.1 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit), Win 7 (32bit), Windows Vista (64bit), Windows XP (64bit), Windows Vista (32bit), Windows Server 2003 (32bit), Win XP (32bit)|
|File Size||2050 kb|
|Description||Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for SONYVGN-NR460E/P
This utility installs the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver,Version 188.8.131.5247 for basic compatibility with Windows XPoperating system
The Best Way to Update Sony Drivers
There are numerous of popular alerts along with other messages that you might get in the driver updating process, many of which I've paraphrased and listed here together with tips on what you can do:
Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software: If you received it directly from the manufacturer or from their installation disc, choose Yes to continue installing this driver only. If you downloaded the driver elsewhere and didn't exhaust your search for a manufacturer-provided one, choose No.
Way to Update Drivers with Device Manager
1. Open Control Panel
Depending on your version of Windows, Control Panel is usually available from the Start Menu or the Apps screen.
What you do next depends on what Windows operating system you're using:
- In Windows 10 and Windows 8, tap or click on the Hardware and Sound link.
- In Windows 7, click System and Security.
- In Windows Vista, choose System and Maintenance.
- In Windows XP, click Performance and Maintenance.
Note: If you don't see these options, your Control Panel view may be set to Large icons, Small icons, or Classic View, depending on your version of Windows. If so, find and choose Device Manager from the big collection of icons you see and then skip to Step 3 below.
2. Open Device Manager
- In Windows 10 and Windows 8, check under the Devices and Printers heading.
- In Windows 7, look under System.
- In Windows Vista, you'll find Device Manager towards the bottom of the window.
- Windows XP Only: You have a few extra steps since Device Manager isn't as easily available in your version of Windows.
From the open Control Panel window, click System, choose the Hardware tab, and then click the Device Manager button.
3. In Device Manager, you can check for updates, update your drivers or troubleshoot driver problems
That error still there? Try DriverTuner
1. Click here to download Driver Updating Tool and double click it to install
2. Scan your computer for out-of-date drivers. Select the ones(here you should select SONY VGN-NR460E/P) which need to be updated and click download. Or you can just check SELECT ALL.
3. When the download process is finished, click SETUP to install them. Voila! Your driver for SONY VGN-NR460E/P has been updated. Sometimes a restart is required to put the changes into use.
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP