|Recommended||Download driver for: SONY VGN-FW375J/B|
|Supported System||Win 8, Win 7, Win 10, Win xp, Win Vista, Win 8.1, Win Server 2003|
|File Size||8849 kb|
|Description||Alps Pointing Device Driver for SONYVGN-FW375J/B
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Alps®Pointing Device Driver
The Best Way to Update Sony Drivers
There are a variety of typical alerts along with other messages which you may get in the driver upgrading process, many of which I've paraphrased and listed here along with advice on what to do:
QUESTION: So I have a Sony Vaio SVD11213CXB and the usb ports are not working. Optical 3 button mouses cannot connect nor can my USB both of which work on other computers. I have absolutely no idea what the problem is.
Although, I looked into device manager and found USB root hub xhcl had an exclamation mark next to it. It says that it cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver might be corrupted or missing. (Code 39). Once I try to update the driver for it it says the driver is up to date. Does this have anything to do with it?
I've also tried uninstalling all the usb extensions and rebooting. It did nothing (All the extensions came back even xhcl with the exclamation mark).
I really have no idea what to do and any help will be appreciated.
ANSWER: Possibly the driver is corrupted or the USB devices are busted. Let's isolate the issue. Kindly follow these steps:
- Power cycle - Remove the battery and all peripherals -> press and hold the power button for 5 seconds OR, if the battery is not removable, remove all peripherals -> look for a battery off button on the bottom of the laptop -> push the button for 5 seconds
- Reset BIOS
- Download the drivers for your Sony device.
- Run Vaio update and Windows update.
Method to Update Driver with Device Manager
1. Click Start button and right-click on Computer.
2. Click Manage.
3. Click Device Manager in left pane.
4. In Device Manager window, expand categories and locate the hardware that you want to update driver for. For instance, if you want to download a driver for Voice Recorder of "SONY VGN-FW375J/B", find the related device. Then right-click on the device name and select Update Driver Software.
To update driver for SONY VGN-FW375J/B using Windows Update.
You can check Windows Update any time to see if it's found updated drivers for your devices, especially if you recently installed a new device. Then, you can install the updated drivers. Here's how:
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates. If there are any available updates, click the links to see more information about each update. Windows Update tells you if an update is important, recommended, or optional. Each type of update might include drivers for SONY VGN-FW375J/B.
- On the Select the updates you want to install page, look for updates for your SONY VGN-FW375J/B, select the check box for each driver that you want to install, and then click OK. There might not be any available driver updates.
- On the Windows Update page, click Install updates. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. Windows Update will tell you if the updates were successfully installed.
That error still there? Don't Worry! Try DriverTuner
1. Click here to download DriverTuner and install it
2. Scan your PC for out-of-date drivers. Select the drivers(here you should select SONY VGN-FW375J/B) which need to be updated and click download. Or you can just check SELECT ALL.
3. When the download process is finished, click SETUP to install them. Voila! Your driver for SONY VGN-FW375J/B has been updated. Sometimes you need to reboot your computer to put the drivers into use.
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP