Details about this Driver
|Recommended||Download driver for: SONY VGN-CR290N|
|Supported System||Win 8, Win 7, Win 10, Win xp, Win Vista, Win 8.1, Win Server 2003|
|File Size||6833 kb|
|Description||Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for SONYVGN-CR290N
This utility installs the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver,Version 184.108.40.20633 for basic compatibility with Windows XPoperating system.
How can You Update Sony Drivers?
How to Update Drivers with Device Manager?
QUESTION: My Vaio Duo Ultrabook (SVD1322DCXW) has gone right into a login loop. It is apparently looking for a file that has either been damaged or removed missing. Obviously, I can't shut it down with normal methods and the "assist" button fails to interrupt the cycle. Will there be any way to shut this down without having just letting the battery run down?
When it is shut down, I might be able to reboot and troubleshoot.
- Power reset your computer. Using a safety pin, push and hold the hole for 3 seconds.
- Reset BIOS.
- Test the computer in Safe Mode.
- Restore the computer to the last known good configuration.
I really hope this helps.
To update driver for SONY VGN-CR290N using Windows Update.
You can check Windows Update any time to see if it's found updated drivers for your hardware, especially if you recently installed a new device. Then, you can install the updated drivers. Here's how:
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates. If there are any available updates, click the links to see more information about each update. Windows Update tells you if an update is important, recommended, or optional. Each type of update might include drivers for SONY VGN-CR290N.
- On the Select the updates you want to install page, look for updates for your SONY VGN-CR290N, select the check box for each driver that you want to install, and then click OK. There might not be any available driver updates.
- On the Windows Update page, click Install updates. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. Windows Update will tell you if the updates were successfully installed.
Still can't Fix SONY VGN-CR290N Driver Problem? Don't Worry! You can Try DriverTuner
1. Click here to download a Professional Driver Updater and double click it to install
2. Scan your computer for outdated drivers. Select the ones(here you should select SONY VGN-CR290N) which need to be updated and click download. Or you can just check SELECT ALL.
3. When the download process is finished, click SETUP to install them. Voila! Your driver for SONY VGN-CR290N has been updated. Sometimes you need to restart your computer to put the drivers into use.
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP