Details about this Driver
|Recommended||Download driver for: SONY VGC-LT10E|
|Supported System||Win 7, Win 10, Win XP, Win 8, Win Vista, Win 8.1, Win Server 2003|
|File Size||1882 kb|
|Description||SigmaTel Audio Driver Update for SONYVGC-LT10E
This utility updates the SigmaTel Audio driver to version6.10.5614.0 to address the following issues:
No audio after performing the Windows® Anytime Upgrade (WAU)
Only a silent stream is played during the playback of a monauralfile with the PlaySound API
After using the function keys to adjust the sound, the user isunable to hear the beeping sound when pressing the Fn and F2 - F7,F9, F10, or F12 keys
Unable to adjust the volume after reproducing a DSF file usin...
The Most Efficient Way to Update Sony Drivers
There are a number of common alerts along with other messages which you may get in the driver upgrading procedure, several of which I've paraphrased and listed right here along with tips on what you can do:
Windows requires a digitally signed driver: You won't even see the above two messages because Windows won't let you install a driver that has a digital signature issue, in 64-bit versions of Windows. If you see this message, end the driver update process and locate the correct driver from the hardware maker's website.
How to Update Drivers with Device Manager?
1. Click Start button and right-click on Computer.
2. Click Manage.
3. Click Device Manager in left pane.
4. In Device Manager window, expand categories and locate the hardware device that you wish to update driver for. For instance, if you want to download a driver for SCSI-RAID of "SONY VGC-LT10E", find the related device. Then right-click on the device name and select Update Driver Software.
Still can't Fix SONY VGC-LT10E Driver Problem? Try DriverTuner
1. Download a Professional Driver Updater and install it
2. Scan your PC for outdated drivers. Select the ones(here you should select SONY VGC-LT10E) you want to update and click download
3. After the download process is finished, you should click SETUP to install them. That's it! Your driver for SONY VGC-LT10E has been updated. Sometimes a reboot is required to let the drivers take effect.
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP