|Recommended||Download driver for: SONY SVE14A2X1EH|
|Supported System||Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003|
|File Size||9741 kb|
|Description||Wireless State Device driver for SONY SVE14A2X1EH|
Efficient Method to Update Sony Drivers
There are a variety of typical warnings as well as other messages which you might get in the driver updating procedure, many of which I've paraphrased and listed right here together with guidance on how to proceed:
There are a number of typical alerts as well as other messages that you could get in the driver upgrading procedure, many of which I've paraphrased and right here along with tips on what you can do:
Windows cannot verify that the driver is compatible: Touch or click Yes to continue installing it if you're sure this driver is the right one. Choose No if you think you might have the driver for the wrong model or something like that, in which case you should look for other INF files or maybe an entirely different driver download.
Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software: Choose Yes to continue installing this driver only if you received it directly from the manufacturer or from their installation disc. Choose No if you downloaded the driver elsewhere and didn't exhaust your search for a manufacturer-provided one.
This driver hasn't been signed: Likewise for the publisher verification problem previously mentioned, choose Yes only when you're assured regarding the driver's source.
Windows requires a digitally signed driver: In 64-bit versions of Windows, you won't even see the above two messages because Windows won't let you install a driver that has a digital signature issue. If you see this message, end the driver update process and locate the correct driver from the hardware maker's website.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
Too Complicated for You? Download & Try DriverTuner
1. Click here to download DriverTuner and double click it to install
2. Scan your computer for out-of-date drivers. Select the ones(here you should select SONY SVE14A2X1EH) which need to be updated and click download. Or you can just check SELECT ALL.
3. When the download process is finished, click SETUP to install them. Voila! Your driver for SONY SVE14A2X1EH has been updated. Sometimes a reboot is required to put the drivers into use.
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP